Employers: We make your job easier!
- Drug Screen Authorization Forms customized for your business
- Electronic forms for setting up drug screens using FormFox
- NO sick people on our clinic
- MINIMAL waiting – so your employee is back to doing what you hired them to do WORK
The team at McPherson Physicals understands that drug testing is an essential part of many processes, including the judicial system and employment procedures for all types of companies in the greater Cleveland, TN, area. When it comes to helping employers in the area with pre-employment drug screenings, we strive to make the process as simple and straightforward as possible by leveraging the power of technology.
One of the most challenging aspects of handling drug screening procedures as an employer is the chain of custody involved with test results. When you send a candidate for pre-employment drug screening, you need to get the results back quickly and ensure the highest level of information security as the results make their way from the testing facility to your desk.
Chain of Custody Made Simple for Cleveland, TN, Employers
When you choose McPherson Physicals as your employment drug testing facility, we create Drug Screen Authorization Forms tailored to your business, ensuring your employees get the services you require. You can also rest assured, knowing that there are no sick people in our facility; the only medical services we offer are pre-employment physicals and drug testing procedures. You don’t need to worry about exposing your employment candidates to illness when they come to us for testing. We strive to operate as efficiently as possible to keep wait times short.
McPherson Physicals has also partnered with FormFox, a digital document delivery service, which provides all the electronic forms we need to arrange drug screenings for your employees and applicants.
The FormFox application allows us to keep drug-screen chain of custody form processes as concise and controlled as possible. Whenever you send an employee to our testing facility, you can rest assured knowing the documentation process is systematic and secure.
How Does FormFox Work?
The FormFox system has allowed McPherson Physicals to streamline the chain of custody process for employment drug screenings for Cleveland, TN, employers. This web-based application provides digital forms that are easy to complete and transmit as necessary, making specimen collection faster and recordkeeping more efficient. It also dramatically reduces the wait time typically associated with the chain of custody forms in employment drug-screening processes.
FormFox ensures fewer mistakes with built-in protocol protection and validation tools. When processed through FormFox, you eliminate confusion and receive full control of essential donor and service information for urine and hair-follicle drug-testing procedures. The automation behind the FormFox system empowers faster turnaround times, allowing you to make quicker decisions about your employees.
FormFox has improved upon the traditional paper documentation system for a chain of custody in two main ways:
- This application creates a mandatory procedural template that provides collectors with step-by-step completion instructions before validating data entry and data suitability.
- It then generates a completed, accurate custody and control form that is distributable in both electronic and paper formats, allowing downstream partners such as medical review officers and laboratory staff the necessary forms in a secure and timely fashion.
Employers can use FormFox to complete donor information before sending employees for screenings and print their authorization letters directly through FormFox. Once we receive these letters, we can pull up employees’ forms just by scanning a barcode. The FormFox system is only one of the many ways McPherson Physicals makes employment drug screening faster and more efficient for Cleveland, TN, area employers. If you have any other questions about the employer services we offer, contact us online or call us at (423) 478-8992.
Drug Screen Authorization Forms
The U.S. Department of Labor has reported that drug and alcohol abuse in the workplace causes 65 percent of on-the-job accidents and that 38 percent to 50 percent of all workers’ compensation claims are related to the abuse of alcohol or drugs in workplace.
We will create you a personalized form for your company, so that sending your employees in to our office is systematized & well structured. If you do not use FormFox, you can send in your employee with one of our Auth Forms.
Example of an Authorization Form customized for your business:
Drug use among employees can be an expensive problem for business and industry, with issues ranging from lost productivity, absenteeism, injuries, fatalities, theft and low employee morale, to an increase in health care, legal liabilities and workers’ compensation costs.
Get your employees drug tested at McPherson Physicals!
Pre-employment … Random … Post-accident … Reasonable Suspicion
- Occupational Health & Safety article: Drug Testing and Safety
- Drugs and Alcohol in the Workplace
We use a new awesome program called FormFox!
No more filling out paper Chain of Custody’s!
FormFox is a web-based software application utilized by drug testing collection sites for managing the specimen collection process; and associated record keeping, administrative and management tasks.
- This software driven process results in fewer mistakes by enforcing protocol and validation procedures
- Pre-ordering gives full control of key donor and service information, eliminating confusion
- Automated and electronic distribution of data and digital forms allows for faster turn-around times, leading to quicker decisions!
Of the many ways FormFox enhances the specimen collection process there are two key improvements over the traditional paper form process:
- First, FormFox provides a mandatory procedural template that guides the collector step-by-step and validates entry and suitability of required data.
- Second, FormFox generates an accurate and complete Custody and Control Form (CCF) that can be distributed in either an electronic or paper format, ensuring downstream parties such as the laboratory and Medical Review Officer can complete the drug test in a defensible and timely manner.
Employers can fill out donor information online prior to sending employees in for drug screens.
Employers print out the authorization letter directly from Form Fox, send the authorization letter with that employee to the collection site, and we can pull them up with quickly and efficiently just by scanning that barcode.
FormFox can be used for Urine Drug Screens & Hair Follicle Drug Screens
- Pre-employment physicals
- Return to work physical
- School physicals
- Sports physicals
- Teachers’ physicals / TN Board of Education physical
- Forklift clearance forms / physicals
- Child care provider medical report
- Nursing Program physical
- Department of Transportation physicals (DOT)
- eScreen physicals
- Wellness physicals
- Insurance physicals
Send us your requirements / any special forms, and we will be glad to service all of your employees’ physicals.